Are you looking for an ordinary job or are you eager to start an exciting career at a dynamic international company ? Are you prepared to invest yourself on a technological adventure in a forward thinking organization?
Our HR team will review your application carefully and get back to you.
Outside sales representative
(publish date : 09/08/2018)
Linkeo.com Inc. is a worldwide leader in digital marketing solutions and we are celebrating over 17 years of incredible growth! Whether it’s website creation or online visibility, our vision is simple: to continuously to offer the best web solutions on the market.
As we expand into the Toronto market we are looking for outstanding field sales representatives who love the web to join our team. You will act as a creative consultant and product expert for our customers. We offer a vibrant work environment, great opportunities for growth and uncapped commission structure. At Linkeo you are the architect of your own success!
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING TO OUR NEW TERRITORY SALES REPRESENTATIVE:
- You determine your earning power! – Earning potential of 60k in the first year with top performers exceeding 70k!
- Annual trip to Paris for top sellers
- Company cell phone and car allowance
- Group Insurance
- Paid comprehensive training in SEO-SEM-Web communication
- A dynamic working environment
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE TERRITORY SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Prospecting new business opportunities
- Identify and target prospective customers
- Identify new customers through field research
- Identify customer needs and customize online marketing solutions
Territory growth and development
- Grow a specific territory in Toronto and the GTA (London, Hamilton, Niagara Falls, Burlington, Windsor positions available)
- Discover new leads while in the field
- Meet and exceed sales targets
Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Provide post-sale support to customers
- Effectively handle customer requests throughout the entire sales cycle
- Ensure customer satisfaction through consistent follow-up
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE TERRITORY SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- Hands-on experience in a short cycle sales environment
- Experience in field sales considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Results-oriented, organized and autonomous
- Strong English communication skills
- Internet savvy and proficient in computer application programs
- Hold a valid driver’s license and have access to a car
SHOW US WHAT YOU’VE GOT!
Job Type: Full-time